Also known as the Teppanyaki Grill Supreme Buffet, the Teppanyaki is an all-you-can-eat restaurant that features a wide variety of Japanese, Chinese, and other Asian dishes. While it has some stiff competition in the area, it is able to provide great service and good food to diners.
Here’s a list of Teppanyaki buffet prices:
Appetizers From Kitchen
|Grilled or Fried Calamari||$6.50|
|Soft Shell Crab||$7.00|
|Thai Veggie Spring Roll (4)||$5.00|
|Summer Roll (4)||$6.00|
|Fried Chicken Wing (6)||$5.00|
|Thai Sweet Chili Chicken Wing (6)||$5.50|
|Chicken / Beef Satay (3)||$7.00|
|Thai Spicy Chicken Wrap||$6.50|
|Coconut Shrimp (6)||$8.00|
|Thai Seafood Dumpling (6)||$4.50|
|Thai Pan Cake (8)||$4.00|
|Crab Rangoon (6)||$5.50|
Appetizer From Sushi Bar
|Sushi or Sashimi Appetizer||$7.50|
|Tuna or Beef Tataki||$7.00|
|Spicy Tuna Tartar||$8.00|
|Spicy Salmon Tartar||$8.00|
|Lobster Tuna Dumpling||$9.00|
|Clear Mushroom Soup||$2.50|
|Spicy Hot Sour Miso Soup||$4.50|
|Thai Style Vegetable Soup||$4.00|
|Spinach Bean Curd Soup (Clear Broth)||$3.50|
|Chicken Corn Soup||$4.00|
|Tom Yum Soup||$4.00|
|Spicytom Kha Soup||$4.00|
|Spicy Sashimi Salad||$8.00|
|Salmon Skin Salad||$6.00|
|Grilled Chicken Salad||$6.50|
|Mango Peanut Avocado Salad||$6.50|
|Crispy Duck Salad||$9.00|
Sushi and Sashimi A La Carte
Price Per Piece.
|Pepper White Tuna||$2.25|
Served with soup or salad.
|Tuna or Salmon Don||$16.00|
|Sushi and Sashimi (For 1)||$20.00|
|Sushi (For 2)||$31.00|
|Love Boat (For 2)||$40.00|
Rolls or Hand Rolls
|Salmon (Rolls or Hand Rolls)||$4.25|
|White Tuna (Rolls or Hand Rolls)||$4.25|
|Tuna (Rolls or Hand Rolls)||$4.25|
|Yellowtail (Rolls or Hand Rolls)||$4.50|
|Eel Avocado (Rolls or Hand Rolls)||$5.50|
|Spicy Crunch Salmon||$5.50|
|Spicy Crunch Tuna||$5.50|
|Spicy Crunch Yellowtail||$5.50|
|Rock Shrimp (Rolls or Hand Rolls)||$5.50|
|Spicy Chicken Tempura||$6.50|
Vegetable Roll or Hand Roll
Served with soup or salad.
|Spicy Roll Combo||$13.00|
|Cooked Roll Special||$13.00|
|Veggie Roll Combo||$10.00|
|Thai Fried Rice||$8.00|
|Pineapple Fried Rice||$8.00|
|Basil Fried Rice||$8.00|
|Pad See Yu||$7.50|
|Tom Yum Noodle Soup||$7.50|
|Thai Curry Noodles Soup||$7.50|
|Duck Noodles Soup||$9.00|
|Cold Noodles With Peanut Sauce||$6.00|
Chef Special Roll
|Alaskan King Crab Roll||$9.00|
|Fire Island Roll||$9.00|
|Double Crunch Spicy Roll||$11.00|
|Golden Ship Roll||$11.00|
|Mexican Dream Roll||$11.00|
|Sweet Heart Roll||$12.00|
|Kami Special Roll||$14.00|
Dinner Bento Box
Served with miso soup, salad, shumai, California roll and white rice or brown rice.
|Dinner Bento Box||$15.00|
The Teppanyaki opened in 2013 with much fanfare. It has attracted a good deal of locals, especially families who want to feast on some good food without having to shell out a lot of cash and exert any effort in the preparation. Today, this buffet restaurant continue to be the most favored diners in the locale.
What They are Famous For
There are a number of things that people come back for in a restaurant and those things usually make a diner quite famous. For the Teppanyaki Grill Supreme Buffet, here are a few things people love:
- Great customer service. Everyone is friendly here, even if your visit is during their peak hours. They will greet you with a smile and servers will make sure that they’re always on top of things. There will nary be a glass unrefilled immediately here.
- Friendly prices with additional discounts available. With a few competing buffets in the area, the Teppanyaki’s prices are very friendly. You can even get additional discounts by getting vouchers online. Sometimes coupons are mailed out as well.
- Good food. A quality buffet serves tasty food despite the challenge of cooking in large batches. At the Teppanyaki, you are guaranteed great tasting food, so you’ll really want to fill your tummy up until it can’t take another bite anymore.
- Awesome steak, prime rib, and hibachi grill. Make sure not to miss these offerings as they are some of the best this diner serves. You can get them hot and freshly cooked, which is always a great plus for a buffet.
- A wide selection of seafood. You’ll be surprised at how much seafood is available in this buffet. They have crab legs, squid, shrimp, and even lobster during special ocassions. Their sushi is also fresh and tasty. Considering that they charge a small amount for their food, having a variety of seafood dishes is definitely a plus for diners.
- Why Dine at Teppanyaki
Good food, great prices, and friendly servers. These alone should already convince you to give the Teppanyaki Grill Supreme Buffet a try. If you need more reasons, just look at the list above and you’ll surely consider giving this place a go.