MOD Pizza takes the business of creating and selling pizzas to a whole other level. There’s nothing better than eating freshly-made pizza with all your favorite toppings on it without the long waiting time.
And because the whole idea of MOD is to provide made-on-demand pizza for their customers, they have also learned how to master and understand the varying tastes and personalities of every person that goes through their doors.
MOD Pizza gives its customers the chance to get creative with their food, to express who they are by turning those round delicious thin-crusted things into food masterpieces reflecting what they like, how they feel, and who they are as people. MOD customers are given a variety of choices, from the sauce, cheese, meats and veggies to build the pizza they want.
Whether you like the simple things or you’re craving for adventure, you can surely let those taste buds do some exploring by checking out their menu or by building your own pizza from scratch. MOD Pizza has a list of 10 simple pizzas that customers can order as is or modify.
They can choose to add a number of toppings or forgo them altogether. At MOD Pizza, the pizza experts here are the customers. Below are their standard pizza choices:
- Maddy – MOD’s rich and delicious classic cheese pizza
- Calexico – A spicy hot pizza made with MOD’s red sauce, Mozzarella and Gorgonzola cheese, plus chicken and jalapeno slices, drizzled with hot Buffalo sauce
- Caspian – Topped with mouth-watering Mozzarella and Gorgonzola cheese, BBQ chicken, and red onions, drizzled with smoky barbecue sauce
- Dillon James – A light pizza made with MOD’s red sauce, Mozzarella and Asiago cheeses, fresh basil, garlic, and tomatoes
- Dominic – Features white sauce and Asiago cheese, topped with fresh basil, red onions, tomatoes, and sausage.
- Jasper – Features MOD’s red sauce, Mozzarella cheese, mushrooms, and spicy Italian sausages
- Lucy Sunshine – Topped with mouth-watering Parmesan and Mozzarella cheeses, artichokes, garlic, and scoops of MOD’s amazing red sauce.
- Mad Dog – Made with MOD red sauce, topped with Mozzarella, pepperoni, mild sausage and ground beef.
- Tristan – Has pesto, topped with Mozzarella, asiago, perfectly roasted red peppers, and mushrooms
- Pizza Salad – Gives customers the chance to create any type of salad they want on an Asiago-based pizza crust
If those pizza selections weren’t mouth-watering enough, customers can still add more meat toppings like bacon, ground beef, salami, and anchovies. Other cheese options include Feta and Dairy-free cheese. For vegetables, including herbs and spices, MOD offers a long list of great stuff that can level-up the taste of your pizza. Depending on what you’re craving for, you can build a pizza that will satisfy you, and only you.