Whet Your Appetites with The Chop House.
If you find yourself craving for that mouthwatering steak, then look no more. The Chop House is one of the clear choices if you want to satisfy that hunger. Founded in 1992 by Mike Connor, the restaurant has grown to be regarded as one of the best restaurant models in the Southeast.
Here’s a list of Chop House menu prices:
Sandwiches & Wraps
|Buffalo Chicken Sandwich||$14.71|
|Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail||$18.12|
|Selection of Artisan Cheeses||$17.20|
|Sweet Potato Fries||$6.02|
From the Garden
|Chop House Iceberg Wedge||$10.67|
|New York Strip||$39.75|
|Garlic Mashed Potatoes||$8.32|
Currently, they serve in four states: Tennessee, Georgia, Kentucky, and Ohio, and have a total of 12 locations. The company promises to provide excellent dining experience to every client and guest through great service and delicious food.
What makes them special?
- They hand-select chops and steaks that are uniquely seasoned and aged to guarantee the finest taste. They also serve lean prime ribs that are fork tender and specially seasoned.
- Purified drinking water is used for food preparation and cooking.
- The Midwestern beef they use are U.S.D.A. prime and choice, seasoned, heavily aged, and corn fed, while the seafood they serve are inspected by U.S.D.C.
- You can order huge, home-made onion rings, as well as delightful sweet potato glazed with brown sugar cinnamon butter.
- They aim to exceed customer expectations, and the company always looks for ways to support the environment.
Depending on the location, they have different menus for dinner, lunch, wine, dessert, happy hour, food for kids, and others. Choose between their steaks: Filet Mignon, Sirloin, T-Bone, Ribeye, New York Strip, Prime Rib, Filet of Beef Medallions, Horseradish-Crusted Filet, and USDA Prime Steak. Select among the dressings, like ranch, blue cheese, Santa Fe, honey mustard, balsamic vinaigrette, and raspberry vinaigrette. And with tons of sides, you’ll surely get your belly full. The sides available are mac n’ cheese, baked cinnamon apples, jumbo sweet potato, rice pilaf, and many more.
For more information, please visit their official website.